Last updated November 7th, 2023
1. Information We Collect We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
Identity Data: includes first name, last name.
Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
Financial Data: includes payment card details.
Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version.
Profile Data: includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you.
Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
2. How We Use Your Personal Data We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage payments, fees, and charges.
- To collect and recover money owed to us.
- To manage our relationship with you.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition, or complete a survey.
- To administer and protect our business and this website.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data We may have to share your personal data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the group. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
4. International Transfers We may transfer, store, and process your personal data outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing.
5. Data Security We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way.
6. Your Legal Rights Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or erase your personal data, object to processing, and request the transfer of your personal data.
7. GDPR Our customers from the European Union have specific rights granted by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including the right to access their personal data, have it erased, and data portability. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Data Retention We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.